It’s Thursday again, and time for another post! : ) Today I’m doing a list post. It is important to think about what is good in your life and your day, and a lot of people write diaries about all the things they are thankful for that day. That way, you go to sleep all happy, and chances are you’re going to wake up happy too.
So these are some of the smaller things that normally go unnoticed, but if you think about it, it does mean a lot.
Here are some of the things I am really happy about in my day today:
1. Waking up refreshed and knowing there is still quite a while until I have to go to school, and I can get ready without any stress is great. I’m thankful that I have this opportunity on Thursdays.
2. I am thankful for my boyfriend. He is such a sweetie, and he does so many little things for me, and I don’t know what I would do without him.
3. I am thankful for having a teddy bear and a blankie to hug in bed and an alarm clock that does not make the normal annoying sound that make you end up hating it. I love my alarm clock.
4. I am thankful for showers and warm water. I sometimes (actually most of the time) take it for granted, but some people actually don’t have this opportunity, and they are so missing out.
5. I am thankful that I have a family who, despite that dad is working far away and is only home in the weekends, and all other faults, stay close together, and love each other.
6. I’m thankful for people who say smile and say “thanks” in a nice tone when you hold the door for them.
7. I am thankful for having a lovely little black ball of fur to welcome me with a wagging tail and butt when I come home.
8. I’m thankful for my bed. Humans spend 1/3 of their life in bed, and I’m thankful that I have a cute, nice little twin bed, with a soft mattress and nice comforters to wrap myself into.
9. Lastly today, I’m thankful for cereal. For breakfast, lunch, or a snack before I go to bed. I could even eat it for dinner. It’s one of the best things ever. Especially that Special K thing with Red Barries.LOVE
I leave a black spot for #10 because I want you to fill out, in the comments section, what you are most thankful for today, whichever day you read this.
And if you don’t comment, at least just think about what would be on your “thankful”-list before you go to bed.